The Swiss Air Force has certified the Sonaca 200 Trainer Pro for the initial aptitude assessment programme called “SPHAIR”. The objective of the SPHAIR programme is to discover and assess young talents for a career as a pilot in the Swiss Air Force or general aviation.
- Sonaca Aircraft has been given EASA CS-VLA certification for the Sonaca 200
- The delivery of the first SONACA 200 models is scheduled for September 2018
- Two versions are available for sale: The Sonaca 200 Trainer & The Sonaca 200 Trainer Pro
- Sonaca Aircraft is working on developing two new versions of the plane: UPRT and IFR
2018 has started off with the closure of the flight test programm, getting the DOA ( Design Organisation Approval ) from EASA and the Start of assembly of the first models of the Sonaca 200. Implementation of an ambitious industrial project conducted in close collaboration with Sonaca Group.
- Static and fatigue analysis on the Sonaca 200 has been performed under Sonaca's SONIA virtual sizing environment
- Sonaca Aircraft is currently in the final phase of the Sonaca 200 flight test programme
- The delivery of the first Sonaca 200’s is scheduled for the beginning of 2018
Le lundi 4 septembre 2017, les premiers clients de Sonaca Aircraft ont été invités à tester le Sonaca 200 (OO- NEW), nouvel avion monomoteur biplace destiné à la formation des pilotes et aux vols de loisir. Au terme des vols d’essai, les pilotes se sont montrés très enthousiastes. La Belgian Flight School a confirmé sa commande initiale.
On Monday September 4th 2017, Sonaca Aircraft’s first customers have been invited to test the Sonaca 200 (OO- NEW), the new two-seater single-engine aircraft designed for pilots’ training and leisure flights. The pilots showed much enthousiam after the test flights. The Belgian Flight School (BFS) confirmed its initial order.
We devoted the beginning of the year
2017 to the assembly of the first two
specimens of the Sonaca 200 intended
for the ground and flight tests.
During the certification program, we
keep on accepting pre-orders of the
aircraft which achieves an appreciable
commercial success throughout Europe.
The first deliveries of the Sonaca 200 are
still expected at the end of 2017!
Ce début d’année 2017 était consacré
à l’assemblage des deux premiers
exemplaires du sonaca 200 destinés
aux essais au sol et en vol.
Durant le programme de certification,
nous poursuivons l’enregistrement des
précommandes de l’avion qui connaît
un beau succès commercial à travers
Les premières livraisons du Sonaca 200
sont toujours prévues pour la fin de
Gosselies (Belgium), June 20th 2017 - Sonaca Aircraft has just started the flight test campaign of the Sonaca 200, single engine two-seater designed for pilots' training and leisure flights.
"The Sonaca 200 is clearly a very clever design. The caption "made by pilots for pilots" under
which the aircraft is marketed is sensed throughout the entire flight. Well done to Sonaca for producing such a fine aircraft".
- Le Roll Out du Sonaca 200 a eu lieu le 3 avril 2017 sur le site de Sonaca à Gosselies (Belgique)
- Sonaca Aircraft y a dévoilé la nouvelle version du Sonaca 200 dont 80% de la structure a été remaniée par rapport à la version « Construction Amateur » de départ
- The Sonaca 200 Rollout took place on April 3, 2017 at the Sonaca site in Gosselies (Belgium)
- Sonaca Aircraft unveiled the new version of the Sonaca 200 in which 80% of the structure has been redesigned compared to the initial “Amateur Construction” version.